Ask yourself that.
“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
Abdul Chohan (@abdulchohan) left the crowd of 800+ education leaders with that question last evening in Banff, Alberta.
On March 17 at 8 p.m. EST, our open mic conversations will focus on some of the learning from the international perspective shared at #uLead15.
1. What does engagement mean in a K12 context? (Hargreaves)
2. Why is it important to work with people outside of our own district, provinces and country?
3. Why is it important to have educational benchmarks in relation to the rest of the world?
4. What’s new in 21C skills?
5. What is school for?
6. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” (Abdul Chohan)
In the meantime, follow the learning on Twitter – #uLead15
Your OSAPAC OSSEMOOC Team