We have a terrific line up of guests sharing learning through #OSSEMOOC over the next few weeks.
1. Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 8 p.m. EDT – Jaclyn Calder shares her inquiry work in science, including taking her biology students to Fiji! Check out her latest project here: Seventh Fire Student Artwork http://seventhfire.culturalspot.org/home Jaclyn has a wide repertoire of experience doing amazing projects with youth. Join the session meeting room [here] anytime after 7:30 p.m.
2. Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9 p.m. EDT – Join our #dcmooc friends in Saskatchewan to discuss Digital Citizenship
3. Tuesday, June 17 (note the date change) 4 p.m. EDT – Join Manitoba’s Darren Kuropatwa (spotlight speaker at Connect 2014) to dig into Digital Storytelling for Education Leaders. Darren’s work is engaging and fun. He has so much to share about digital storytelling! Darren will also be joining Alan Levine (@cogdog) to host a major event for OSSEMOOC in the fall.
4. Tuesday, June 17, 8 p.m. EDT – Join Stephen Hurley (CEA, Keynote OTRK12 2014) to explore questions about schools and learning. We will send more details about the topic of conversation as the date approaches, but put this on your calendar right now!
5. Tuesday, June 24, 8 p.m. EDT – We end our Tuesday conversations for the school year with our Digital Citizenship theme and our well-known speaker on this topic, Chris Vollum. Chris works with students throughout Ontario and beyond in helping them understand the impact of their online activities. We are very excited to have Chris with us to explore this topic further. Don’t miss it!
Meeting room links for all events will be tweeted, emailed and posted here on the OSSEMOOC website as well.
Don’t forget to read the “Pic and Post” quick sharing on the site this month. Comments are welcome, and if you see something this week that resonates with you, take a screen shot and send your thoughts with the image to this email address (email@example.com)
Keep connecting and sharing!
The OSAPAC OSSEMOOC Team.